- Leads the second level support team in order to maintain maximum availability of business application within the team’s area of responsibility;
- Responsible for ICT incident and problem management process: efficient and decisive troubleshooting and proper communication towards to ICT director and main stakeholders;
- Responsible for ICT change management process (revision, approvals and execution);
- Builds up and maintains business relationship with internal andexternal contacts, including communication, SLA monitoring, escalations;
Responsible for budgeting system related to cooperation with internal (business users), and external (vendors, suppliers) contacts;
- Implementation and continual improvement of internal processes within Production Support team;
- Governs and coordinates technical implementation of projects within scope of Production Support team;
- Involvement in periodical overviews and analysis of the system of internal controls within ICT Direction through supplying expert evaluations related to implementation of new and enhancement of existing controls;
- Continual monitoring of employee productivity and supplying constructive feedback to team members.
Education & Profile
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus, or relevant experience within the industry;
- At least 2 years in experience in IT managerial or team lead roles Experience in troubleshooting Linux systems, log reviews;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and influencing skills;
- Experience in creating process documentation, guidelines and operational procedures;
- Experience in IT contract negotiations and setting Service Level Requirements;
High degree of flexibility and ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Good skills in reporting and follow-up;
- Strategic, solution and costoriented thinking;
- Analytical in approach to problem solving with a focus on managing in a team environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency in critical situations;
- Relevant industry certifications are highly desirable.
What We Offer
- A possibility to work in a dynamic and multinational work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect;
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset; Learning and development opportunities through various soft skills and technical programs;
- A competitive compensation and range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, an extra day off for your birthday, possibility to use our bike to come to work);
- We work in a smart office and strive for excellence. We value substance over the form and open communication over the hierarchy, where everyone is encouraged to make an impact.
Unicredit is a leading European Bank, combining an international mindset with a strong local roots, welcomes people who share a strong can-do spirit and attitude. We look for those who believe in team work and feel responsible for generating value to our customers we all live in.