Team Lead / Full Stack Developer with a Frontend edge (PHP, React / Next JS)
THE UNIT d.o.o. is an international affiliate marketing company in the iGaming industry with +6 years of activity in countries such as Malta, Germany and Sweden. Our main products generate leads and conversion for Online Casino Operators. Our mission is to seamlessly develop, optimize and scale our marketing products to our partners in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Team Lead / Full Stack Developer to bring our projects to the next level! As the Team Lead / Full Stack Developer with more of a Frontend edge, you will be taking a leading role in the tech team, and will have the responsibility of managing the technological requirements of our company. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to reporting directly to the CEO of The Unit, and on occasion, the entire company. The tech team consists of 5 people, and we need a team leader to delegate tasks and bring cohesiveness to the team.
If all of this sounds like something you would be interested in, we invite you to look at the requirements, responsibilities, and benefits listed below.
- Participate start to finish in the product life cycle requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation write code, proof of concepts, conduct code reviews, and test in ongoing sprints
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilize visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and deliver continuous improvemen
- Have a deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported tech solutions
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Manage your own time and work efficiently, both independently and as part of a team
- Lead the tech team with professionalism
- Delegate and manage tasks to the tech team
- Manage and keep an open line of communication between the tech team and the CEO
- Generate reports to be delivered and discussed directly with the CEO
- 5+ years of full-time web development experience
- Education in an IT profession or equivalent
- Experience building single-page web application interfaces with React and Next JS
- Excellent knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel / Lumen)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Socket
- Excellent knowledge of Database querying and administration (MySQL)
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs
Bonus Technical Requirements
- DevOps experience
- Dynamic international working environment
- Attractive employment conditions
- Short communication channels
- A young and easy-going management team
- Bonuses based on performance
- Sponsored trainings, education and team buildings if needed
- Possibility of Equity in the projects
- Fitpass for all employees
Sought After Qualities
- You are fluent in ENGLISH and SERBIAN (speaking & writing)
- An innate desire for your code to operate error-free, with flawless appearance, across all supported
- browsers and devices BEFORE you consider a task as done
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Be able to effectively negotiates trade-offs between product management and the rest of the team
- Always seeking professional growth
If you believe in yourself and are ready to take your career to the next level, consider applying for this position! Please submit your CV in English or Serbian.
We are happy and excited to invite you to interview for this position in our fast-growing team in Belgrade!
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2022.
The UNIT d.o.o. je internacionalna marketing kompanija u iGaming industriji sa +6 godina aktivnosti u Nemačkoj, Švedskoj i na Malti.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata