We are currently looking for a Team Lead Full-Stack Software Developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the TimeTesting team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
TestingTime is an internationally operating and well-established startup company. We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Credit Suisse, Swisscom, Microsoft, Zalando and trivago by making test user recruitment easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 500,000 test users, we’re able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Managing the nearshoring team of two Software Engineers.
- First point of contact and reporting to the CTO in the headquarter Zurich, Switzerland
- Developing new features for our automated recruiting system
- Working on a scalable web application
- Adhere to code quality best practices (testing, separation of concerns, etc.)
- Bug fixing
- Support the team in the ticketing system
- Occasional trips to the headquarters
Your contribution to the team includes:
- 5+ years of working experience in both front- and backend development - Java & Typescript or similar languages (experience with MongoDB or Angular is an asset)
- Experience in developing highly scalable web applications
- Passion about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, & code reviews
- Fluent in English
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English.