Work for a successful SaaS product with real value for society, have a strong impact on how the product is being developed and lead a international engineer team.
Do you want to play a key role in developing a SaaS product that creates real value for society? Do you want to make a difference and develop yourself at the same time? You are an experienced lead full-stack developer? Apply and work with us!
With our innovative solution "E-Mitwirkung" we are digitalizing the Swiss democracy and help governments communicating with their citizens and engaging them in projects. Our product is successful and attracts a lot of interest. To develop the solution further and ensure a stable operation, we are looking for an interested, independent and communicative team leader with a hands-on mentality, who is willing to actively shape our company and our product.
- Taking the overall responsibility for our engineering team and their activities
- Designing the software architecture (software, technologies, systems, standards)
- Actively contributing ideas and approaches to develop our startup further in terms of product and technology
- Providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to the existing development team (team management, recruiting, 1:1 Meetings,...)
- Software engineering throughout the entire development lifecycle (conception, implementation, testing and release)
- Developing prototypes to validate new business cases in close collaboration with the product team
- Ensuring stable and reliable operation, together with our external DevOps partner
- Analyzing business processes and issues, proactively identifying opportunities and risks, developing technical concepts
- Performing code reviews
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience as Team-Lead, Tech-Lead, Head of Engineering or CTO
- Have several years of experience with frameworks (Laravel, Symfony or Zend for backend, React, Vue.js or AngularJS for frontend)
- Are fluent in English
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive mindset
- Have experience in leading a development team and taking ownership
- Are able to work from Monday to Friday in a time zone range CET +/- 3 hours
- You live in Europe
Our technology stack
Backend: PHP / Laravel / MySQL / REST API
DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Bitbucket CI/CD, Jira
- A product with real value for society that is already successful in Switzerland
- You will have a strong impact on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
- 20 paid vacation days plus bank holidays
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A small, friendly and motivated international team consisting of 11 people
- Training & education budget
- Bring your own device (BYOD) and get compensated
- Possibility of company stock
About Konova AG
With the innovative SaaS solution "E-Mitwirkung", Konova offers governments, public administrations and other organizations in Switzerland a solution to interact with its stakeholders and engage them in projects. Our digital platform makes it possible to efficiently implement communication and dialogue processes, to inform stakeholders about projects and to obtain and evaluate their feedback.