NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibilities include providing ongoing support to customers and prospects during implementation stages of the project. Working with technical and business requirements, interpretation and analysis of customer data, identifying appropriate solutions for clients, and maintaining client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. In this role the candidate will also function as a project manager, developing project plans for new implementations and/or service packages that include detailed cost factors, and time considerations
- Bridging the gaps between the business and IT, defining implementation roadmap for process and IT changes
- As Is analysis: understanding and documenting current processes and requirements
- To Be process design: defining future processes, identifying gaps and dependencies
- Presentation of business requirements, benefits and performance targets to senior stakeholders
- Ability to control and monitor system performance, and effectively communicate system achievements or dependencies
- Managing new project requests and facilitating the prioritization of such requests, liaising with IT for estimates, tracking progress against the project plan, providing regular updates to all stakeholders, logging and managing project issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or another related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience working with application servers, Oracle, MS SQL, BI tools.
- Ability to grasp technical dependencies on the business environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex, global environment
- Ability to travel
- Bilingual or multilingual capabilities are a plus but not required
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2021.