We are looking for Technical Designer to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia. At Qube you will be working with other artists to build and optimize a player game experience.
- Building the player game experience by integrating creative assets (art, sound, effects) without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits
- You will have responsibility for smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2D and occasionally 3D elements. The position requires some knowledge and experience of visual effects,scripting and computer graphics processes
- Creating amazing 2D animations
- Creating stunning effects that reward players as well as communicate in-game information
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Collaborate with other designers,artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
- Working effectively in a deadline driven environment and having the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Using tools and scripts as necessary to optimize workflow
- Optimize content for memory and performance gains while maintaining our high standards for user experience
Our Main Focus Is Investing In People. We Offer You:
- Exclusive, interesting and innovative projects
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Excellent working conditions
- Career and personal development
- Friendly and professional atmosphere
If you feel you meet the above requirements and find this is the kind of career opportunity you are looking for, please, send your CV in English electronically.