The Technical Implementation Lead manages the technical implementation process of Customers acquired by MENU’s Business Development Team and the Partnership network. In performing this task, the Technical Implementation Lead works in close co-operation with the Onboarding Co-ordination Team.
The Technical Implementation Lead works independently from the Core Development Team and ensures a smooth and timely technical implementation that meets the high quality standards of our Customers. The Technical Implementation Lead also ensures a continuous improvement in the technical implementation process.
- Solid engineering background
- Solid technical understanding of mobile & web applications, server-side technologies and product integrations
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Prior experience working on end-user products for the eCommerce, retail or similar industry
- Prior customer-facing technical and/or product role
- Experience with POS systems, payment processors, CRM & engagement platforms or analytics & business intelligence tools is a benefit
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Private insurance
- Competitive salary
- Paid conferences and in house trainings
- A cozy and centrally located office in Novi Sad
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.