We are looking for someone with an excellent background in verification technologies, such as machine-supported proof, SMT solving, and testing, to lead IO’s effort to provide DApp users with assurance about DApp properties and behavior through its certification program.
IO is building an online store for distributed applications (DApps) on Cardano: (“the dAppStore”). It will be the one-stop-shop for distributed applications on Cardano, providing not only inclusivity across the ecosystem but also assurance about how particular DApps behave. The store will give Cardano users the ability to download, evaluate and review distributed applications that developers have built across the Cardano community.
As tech lead for certification, you will be responsible for delivery of all technical aspects of certification, initially through taking oversight of external providers and, in due course, potentially leading an internal IO engineering team. Working with the dAppStore team, the product team, and UI/UX designers and researchers, you will devise and maintain a design, implementation, and delivery strategy for certification.
To be considered as a candidate, you will have an outstanding and sustained record of technology delivery or research with particular experience in the technologies used in certification: automated and property-based testing, model checking, and verification.
- Delivery of an engineering strategy for the ongoing development of certification of DApps, as a component of the Cardano dAppStore
- Technical oversight of external teams delivering implementations of components of the dAppStore
- Liaison with external partners on the provision and certification of audits for Cardano DApps
- Potentially, leadership of an IOHK engineering team delivering architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance of certification both within the dAppStore and stand-alone
- Visibility with other IOHK teams and externally to act as an advocate for certification as it is included in the Cardano dAppStore.
- At least five years of experience in the field of guaranteeing assurance for software through automated testing, automated decision procedures, formal verification, or other related approaches
- It would be an advantage if you were to have some team leadership experience.
- Knowledge of blockchain
- Functional programming, particularly as applied in the web domain.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in time zones from UTC+2 to UTC-5 for this role.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.