Wargaming is looking for a passionate Technical Lead.
Bowling Crew is a new casual competitive online game that gives players the chance to take on each other in fantastic bowling alleys. The project has been successfully launched on iOS and Android, and despite the recent release, it is already played by millions of players around the world.
Now the Bowling Crew is small (about 20 people), but we have big plans for the development of the project, in connection with which we are starting to search for a specialist for the position of Technical Lead.
What will you do?
- Building a passionate team of professionals
- Participating in discussions on the product's future and vision
- Improving development processes, tools and technologies
- Planning and implementing a strategy for the technical development of a mobile game
- Communication with colleagues from other departments (Art, GD, Analytics etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Strong technical background
- Large/complex projects running on Unity (GitHub account with code examples is required)
- Extensive C# programming experience
- Experience in technical management of a team
- Experience developing, motivating, and hiring senior programmers
- Advanced or Native Russian Language
- Technical English
- Good Soft Skills
- Product Mindset
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.