Technical Product Manager - Converged Charging
Rad od kuće
Leading projects that deliver valuable business outcomes to customers is critically important to LotusFlare as its business grows strongly in the telecommunications market.
As a Technical Product Manager at LotusFlare, your work will directly affect products impacting millions of people. You will work on products throughout their whole life cycle. You are a strategic thinker who can synthesize disparate information to understand the drivers of businesses and market dynamics, and structure corresponding product vision and strategy to win the market. You are also obsessed with execution; you can work closely with customers, engineers, designers, and data scientists to bring products to market, iterate product features, and scale user bases.
In this role, you must have a strong technical background and excellent problem-solving skills. You must have a solid understanding of project management best practices and be comfortable communicating with senior leadership verbally and in writing within LotusFlare and also the assigned accounts. We ask for a lot, but we also offer a lot!
- Define and drive the capture, prioritization, and execution of product features for the LotusFlare Converged Charging System used by Telecom operators.
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and act as the product and industry subject matter expert of telecommunications charging systems.
- Collaborate with a team of world-class engineers and designers on the ideation, planning, development, and launch of innovative features and functionalities.
- Turn incomplete, conflicting, and/or ambiguous inputs into product requirements that can benefit all customers.
- Integrate usability studies, market, and competitive research into the product roadmap to enhance customer growth and overall satisfaction.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams including solution architects, sales, marketing, and customer success to ship and deploy the converged charging system to Telecom Operators worldwide.
- Provide product documentation and demonstrations on a regular basis to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Define and track core metrics to measure the success of the product
- 3 - 5 years of previous experience in product management, solution architecture and/or software development working in an enterprise software company or with a Telecom Operator.
- Expert knowledge of 3GPP Online Charging System (OCS), Offline Charging System (OFCS) and Converged Charging System (CCS).
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP releases, specifications and architectural principles in the Policy and Charging Control domain covering 4G, 5G and non-3GPP access networks.
- Strong knowledge of charging system signaling protocols including Diameter, CAMEL Application Part (CAP), 5G Service Based Interface (SBI) as well as offline CDR ingestion mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge of BSS (Business Support System) systems and how charging systems integrate with back office systems.
- Experience in delivering business critical, scalable server platform(s).
- Familiarity with technologies such as:
- Private and Public Cloud architectures (AWS preferable)
- Microservices architecture
- Kibana (logs), Prometheus and Grafana (metrics)
- Postman, Swagger, OpenAPI
- Git (GitHub preferable)
- TMForum APIs
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with ambiguity and provide clarity to stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently
- Able to effectively synthesize quantitative and qualitative data sets to quickly make data-driven decisions
- Competitive salary package.
- Paid lunch.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Training and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers, and second, they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if you want to make an impact and change industries for the better, you should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, T-Mobile, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.
LotusFlare Website and Social Media
- Website: www.lotusflare.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lotusflare
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lotus_flare
Upoznaj kompaniju LotusFlare
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.