GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in application development environment to include:
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to map system workflows and user flows
- Technical ability to document API requests and responses, and the structure of the response
- Working with Postman or curl to make API calls
The technical Product Owner will be responsible for outlining requirements for Integrations to third party platforms and detailing out API criteria both within the web application and with external services. The technical Product Owner will work with integration partners for continued iterative development aligned to key deliverables identified by GetSwift as strategic initiatives.
The technical Product Owner will manage the execution of each deliverable from the backlog to writing user stories through to completion.
- Collaborate with the delivery team and product leaders to manage the product backlog according to the business value
- Create user stories outlining the purpose, technical specifications, workflows and criteria for integrating with third-party applications
- Define, groom and prioritize user stories
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to establish product release timelines and perform release planning with the delivery team
- Test and demonstrate the features and integrations implemented to the business
Are you an ACE Technical Product Owner? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving issues with inventive ideas
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “product excellence” your middle name?
WHO ARE WE?
- You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
- GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us and make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies.
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- We are very proud of our office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one).