The Technical Program Manager (TPM) role within IR and Reliability Engineering is at the heart of fulfilling Chainlink SRE’s mission: making things more reliable, and preparing for our continued growth. This team takes care of performing in-depth troubleshooting of all issues that arise, their primary function is to perform escalated system troubleshooting and repair, execute tactical automation projects as well as driving cross-team efforts that will improve knowledge about the resilience and reliability of our systems, incident response processes and procedures.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
- Lead Post Incident Reviews and Problem Management meetings with key stakeholders and service owners to review events and opportunities for ongoing improvement in both technical and procedure areas
- Discover and define technical needs in order to improve the reliability of our systems and incident response process in general
- Influence others across the company to remain focused on desired outcomes without direct authority
- Act as a communications bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
- Develop and maintain productive internal relationships
- Generate SRE related targeted reports for internal and/or external audiences
- Organize and define tasks, clarify project scopes, proactively manage risks, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize critical work, and problem-solve
- Managing the process/program of gathering runbooks
- Experience with the design and architecture of software to improve availability, scalability, latency and efficiency
- Experience analyzing global scale distributed systems and critical production service environments
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a high sense of urgency with high attention to detail. Ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding about DevOps and SRE practices
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.