Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Project Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our global Professional Services team.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop PSA, SOW, technical and commercial proposals in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with customers, manage project work
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Acronis Cyber Cloud product line, provide consultations to customer, engage experts from other Acronis teams as required
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Product Management, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces during implementation stages and to keep track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
- Plan and design customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices
- Perform new product or product upgrade on-boarding, lead customer training and consultancy sessions
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Rest API, Python scripting, automation, dashboards/reports
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a software or systems integration company
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- Fluent written and spoken English language (French, German or Spanish is a plus)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT Project Management or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent of the time, including internationally
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.