TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our IT Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
Technical Security Architect
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Technical Security Architect will report to Head of Cyber Security of TLScontact.
As Technical Security Architect, candidate must have technical and hands-on experience managing and configuring cyber security tools across many domains such as endpoint security, directory services, cloud infrastructure, application security, data protection, encryption and DevSecOps.
The Technical security architect will be responsible for designing and supporting the implementation of cyber security tools in support of the organization’s digital transformation initiative. The candidate will create necessary artefacts to support the implementation and operations of cyber security tools, including but not limited to: technical design patterns; security standards; operational processes; procedural documentation and high level design documents (HLDs).
In addition, the candidate will also support the troubleshooting of cyber security issues raised over the IT Service Desk and engage in incident response activities.
The candidate will be required to collaborate closely with other members of the technology and business teams as necessary to ensure organizational wide support for cyber security initiatives, whilst identifying and addressing challenging areas for resolution across business units.
Successful candidate must have a very keen interest in technology and cyber security and actively keeps up to date with latest trends, whilst remaining aware of threats against organizations and developing opportunities to address.
- Development of cyber security strategy, roadmaps and design standards in an aim to support the organization’s digital transformation agenda,
- Implementation, administration and troubleshooting of numerous cyber security tools such as: Anti-malware; Web-Proxy; CDN; encryption and GPO Cyber,
- Security project management on short term for the implementation and migration of cyber security solutions,
- Report on the health and maintenance of cyber security tools environment,
- Improve end-user security with cyber security tools functionalities (ACL, firewall, web-filtering, …)
- Improve workstations security by reviewing and applying hardening configuration,
- Ensure that all devices are reporting to the logs central management and the asset inventory,
- Follow-up mitigation plans,
- Maintain the architecture documentation of the cyber security tools,
- Daily logs review through the company central log solution and IT security consoles,
- Collect and review evidences of compliance,
- Evaluate and test new cyber security solution.
- Proactive role in assessing risk against internal and external attacks.
- Collaborate with other teams in IT department.
- Travel to our centers, and fix problem/findings on a limited timeline where needed,
- Conduct security research on IT security tools, threats & vulnerabilities and following the latest security issues.
- Perform daily security tasks.
- Mandatory english fluency
- 3+ years of demonstrable cyber security experience
- Major in: Computer science, Information technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge on network and web related protocols (TCP/IP, HTTPS, IPSEC, …)
- Experience and detailed knowledge on system and network security, application security and/or cryptography is a plus
- Administration and troubleshooting of IT security tools under.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment