JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.jaggaer.com.
Technical Support Analyst (M/F)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Customer relationship and escalation management on your own responsibility
- Connection point between customers and other departments (development, project management, SAP etc.)
- Supporting and consulting customers and suppliers in the use of our company software
- Analyzing customer and project specific interfaces and workflows
- Responsible for processes and knowledge of inhouse-solutions
- Knowledge management and documentation
- Work is organized in weekly shift rotation and the weekly night shift comes approximately once in 10 weeks or less frequently
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English is mandatory, second language is a plus
- Good understanding of software and logical processes (workflows)
- Strong customer focus, communication skills and highly stress resistant
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to do so
- Creative, solution oriented and ability to work autonomously
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- A modern office in New Belgrade
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New year gifts and packages for you and your children, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success! Please provide CV in the English language.
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.