Support Consultant is a part of the Customer Success team, which works closely with other teams, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, Account Managers and Developers. Handling client relationships is an essential part of this role; this implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being a client facing role, the impact of this team's work will be greatly reflected on Companies image.
Key focus of the role is to provide solutions to customer requests that predominantly require a technical skillset, such as SQL programming experience. Everyday tasks include reviewing and solving issues in production systems, as well as providing general product guidance and best practices.
*This position requires working in the shift 6 pm - 2 am.
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client's needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly tracking on backlog tickets
- Developing advanced skills and growing knowledge in business, functional and technical aspects
- Supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Organizational Sciences/Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL (1+ years of working experience with MS SQL)
- Clear understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
- Understanding of advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of building stored procedures and user defined functions
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and an ability to balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution is a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.