Beautiful Belgrade, here we come. At netcare we are taking care of international IT projects for some of the biggest companies in the world. We develop and test IT solutions, organize rollouts, conduct trainings and carry out support. We have four venues in Germany (Neustetten and Leinfelden-Echterdingen near Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main and Berlin) and one overseas in Chattanooga/USA. Now we opened up a new branch in Belgrade to support customers such as Mercedes Benz, Commerzbank or Conrad Electronics. Come join us and be part of shaping our newest love child.
Our Professional Services team in Belgrade is looking for fulltime support at the earliest possible date. You’ll be part of exciting projects in the automotive sector for our high-profile customers.
- Technical support and troubleshooting of web applications written in Java
- Answering, operating and processing queries
- Implement and manage monitoring solutions ideally and interpretation of health data of the infrastructure
- Drive and troubleshoot issues with CICD (Jenkins/Gitlab) and Content Delivery Network (Akamai)
- Support and manage applications across different infrastructures such as ESX cluster and Kubernetes cluster
- Regular exchange (remote meetings) with the client
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, related certifications, or equivalent experience
- Professional experience in IT support and troubleshooting of web applications (especially Java based applications)
- Knowledge of modern CICD (Contenious Integration and Delivery) patterns and their applications
- Secure handling of ticket and issue tracking systems
- Fluent communication in English
- High quality awareness and persistence in troubleshooting
- Good communication skills and high service orientation
- Good knowledge of VMware and virtualization in general
- Experience with Linux operating systems and servers
- Good knowledge of Atlassian Software (especially Jira and Confluence)
- Experience with container services (Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Affinity to the automotive sector
- Some Knowledge of German
What to expect
You will join a talented bunch of bright minds developing state-of-the-art solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world. We love what we do and therefore we do it very well. We also love our hands-on mentality and the relaxed atmosphere at netcare where meeting each other at eye level is one of our core values.
We are known for our flat hierarchies, quick decision processes and great passion towards the newest of the new in the IT world. You will quickly assume responsibilities and get lots of space for your ideas. As our venue in Belgrade is just about to lift off you’ll be an integral part of its development from the very beginning.
Fancy establishing a new venue almost from scratch? Apply in English via our website. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to your application and already are very excited about it.