Technical Support Engineer
Atomia is a fast-growing company based in Västerås, Sweden, and Niš, Serbia. We develop, market and sell our cloud hosting software to hosting companies all across the world. We are now looking to expand our support team in Serbia and would love to have you along for the ride.
As part of the Atomia Support team, you will interact with our customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues, and escalate cases as needed. You have technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for IT products and services.
We expect that you’re able to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
Our team is composed of creative, open and easy-going people, and working at Atomia will be fun. However, to maintain this spirit we need very capable people on board. We expect nothing but the best.
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to continuously learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- SQL skills (any dialect).
- Basic Linux server skills.
- Ability to read and understand logs and stacks traces.
- Web protocols (DNS, HTTP, TLS, etc.).
- Web servers management (Apache, IIS, Litespeed, etc).
Considered is a plus:
- Email management knowledge (IMAP, POP3, Exchange).
- Virtualization (OpenStack, AWS, VMWare, etc.).
- Windows Server skills and Active directory.
- Knowledge of how domain registration works.
- Scripting languages (Bash, Sh, Powershell, etc.).
- Ability to read and understand the code.