NET CHECK, dedicated to providing high-quality engineering services to the Telecommunications industry for more than 20 years, is continuously expanding its global presence. To complement our team in Belgrade, we are currently seeking a
Technician for On-Line Monitoring and Support
- Provides assistance during the drive test process,
- Coordinating between the drivers performing the drive test and the engineers,
- On-line monitoring the data obtained during the testing,
- Identify, diagnose, and report issues and provide troubleshooting support,
- Escalate issues to the appropriate internal teams as needed,
- Work in two shifts Monday to Saturday.
- High school diploma,
- Experience in technical support or related field,
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Android,
- Background or interest in IT and mobile telecommunications technology,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Fluent in English (German language knowledge is a bonus).
- Working in a pleasant and dynamic environment and motivated teams,
- Responsible tasks with a creative design framework,
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths,
- Possibility to work from home in agreement with a team leader,
- Competitive compensation and benefits,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 days of vacation,
- FitPass membership.