Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 FIS University Program!
As a 2021 FIS University Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date in July 2021 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About the team
FIS Cross Asset Trading Risk (CATR) suite of products provide Trading and high end Credit and Market Risk Management functionality to top tier banks and financial institutions around the world that deal with a variety of asset classes in their Trading and Banking book portfolios.
The CATR Professional services (PS) team undertakes New Implementations, Interface Development, Configuration, Customizations and Product Upgrade services to the clients to optimize the use of Adaptiv suite products for the bank’s business.
What you will be doing:
A Techno Functional Consultant should have combination of functional and technical skills required for new implementation and upgrades of FIS Trading / Risk systems and includes a range of activities such as installation, interface development, data migration, functional testing, job scheduling etc. The role requires someone who has appreciation and interest for the Financial Risk Management business and is able to use tools, applications and technologies effectively to provide solutions to client’s requirements.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initial (1 year) experience in working on financial software or in banking/risk management
Added Bonus If You Have
- Experience with SQL
- Functional Skills- Knowledge of Capital Markets or Credit/Market Risk. Basic knowledge of various financial instruments – Fixed income, Money market, Equity.
- Excellent Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving abilities. Should be able to grasp business logic quickly.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent Documentation Skills
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.).
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.