In a game of skill and luck, there are many scenarios to consider before the best choice can be made.
Are you ready to craft test scenarios and automate them in order to make the gaming experience reliable and fun for thousands of players worldwide?
You may or may not have experience with this industry, but if you can make automated tests that will check our most important scenarios on frontend and test communication on internal modules, we would love to meet you!
Every applicant will have the opportunity to complete a technical task before any interview.
We are establishing our testing processes from scratch and we need an experienced and driven automated tester on the QA front.
- Be part of the integrations process with the biggest online game providers
- Learn the logistics of producing a game for the online gambling markets
- Be a part of a small, but rapidly growing team
- Have mentors with over 20 years in the gambling world and with more than 10 years of experience in online gambling
We don't depend on global economics and our growth has been constant and steep. If you would like to be part of our team, here's what we're looking for!
- Identify critical scenarios and cover them with end-to-end automatic tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test suits
- Communicate with other stakeholders to establish and continually improve overall QA related processes, tools, and workflows
- Work within an agile development team to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work with stakeholders to diagnose, triage, and prioritize customer field issues
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Contributing to bugs finding and error reporting
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of automation frameworks/tools
- At least 2 years of experience on the same or similar position
- Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle, methodologies, tools and processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
- Hands-on experience with testing of web-based applications with multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Quick learner and self starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Experience with API and UI testing frameworks
- Experience with SQL databases
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience creating test plans, test cases and reports
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, or similar software
- Excellent communication skills
- Possibility to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Small team with a lot of freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Work with gambling industry veterans
- Entry point for gaming industry if you’re an enthusiast
Please visit www.esagaming.com for more information on our company.
Please be advised that only CVs written in English will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application!