Our client is a large multinational retail company, that operates in over 70 countries.
We're building a payments system that will be global, extensible and scalable.
The idea is to facilitate faster integrations with other payment players in the future markets and to achieve a level of speed and flexibility not possible today.
As part of our Agile team, in role of Test Automation Engineer, you'll be responsible for improving overall quality of the product created by:
- Writing new and maintaining existing automated tests, and executing them
- Helping improve existing automated test frameworks
- Participating in functional and regression testing of new features
- Being involved in all Sprint activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Match your profile:
- 2+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Understanding of testing process and its part in software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of OOP principles
- Experience with testing using Gherkin, Selenium, RestSharp (or similar technologies)
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work in a team in Agile environment
- Open minded when it comes to adapting new tools and technologies
Would be a plus:
- Experience with .NET projects
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with payments industry
What makes Endava different from other IT companies?
We are a stable *700+ engineer*s company (7300+ engineers on a global level!) and one of the largest IT companies in Serbia operating since 1996!
Boost your knowledge and experience by working with experts in the team – we won’t ever leave you hanging!
Do your work without being constrained by too many procedures – we ship our code fast and are not afraid of experimenting!
If you get bored on a project from any reason, we have couple of dozen interesting projects so you can pick the one you like the most! We provide you with career opportunities within the company and will support you in driving your career in any direction you want to go!