Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with its proprietary seenic.ai platform which can see processes in realtime and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning and computer vision techniques driving the Human Centric AI automation. Our solutions are used by 5 of the World’s top 10 retailers to decrease errors during checkout in real time.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
The job is part of the Everseen’s team located in Belgrade. Everseen develops point of sale nonscan detection solutions and services in retail industry. This role will be testing and helping us to rapidly improve our solution to the delight of the customer. A successful candidate will have an internal restless drive for constant improvement, delivery, and refining their craft. Employees at Everseen enjoy a strong camaraderie across the globe and the knowledge that they are working on cutting edge solutions and the ability to influence and impact that solution. At Everseen you will be heard and empowered to achieve more, and you will constantly be challenged leading to unlimited potential growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review and understand software requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute test automation scripts
- Work closely with developers on identifying, documenting, and tracking bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Application of testing strategies to new use cases that improved delivery confidence
- 2+ years of experience in autonomous QA
- Experience with API testing
- Strong critical thinking
- Experience with any testing framework (e.g., Selenium, Rest Assured, etc.)
- Experience with functional & performance testing
- Strong communication abilities (English)
Nice to have:
- Experience with web application testing
- Experience using tooling like JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Experience with Jira & Confluence