Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Front Arena is an integrated cross-asset platform for sales, trading and risk management, operations, and distribution. The modular Front Arena software offers trading capabilities that integrate money markets, FX, and FX options with capital markets trading, brokerage, and order management. Front Arena was designed to handle very large data flows; in high-volume environments such as equities exchange trading, Front Arena customers routinely enter as many as hundreds of thousands trades per day.
What you will be doing:
You will provide automated and manual functional testing of our products. You will work side by side with the software development team, as well as the rest of the QA team, to make sure that all project requirements are met.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, planning sessions
- Integration testing – verifying if and how two or more components or modules integrate (talk to each other)
- Creating and maintaining automated tests for performance, smoke, regression and integration testing (tests are written in Python and integrated in Robot framework)
- Document defects in a tracking system (Jira), manage, maintain and run test cases (TestRail)
What you bring:
- Equivalent work experience (3+ years)
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Advanced SQL, database testing skills and running command line scripts
- Familiarity with project management and bug tracking tools (Testrail and JIRA)
- Experience with Python or similar high-level scripting language
- Worked in one of the automation frameworks (preferably Robot Framework)
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline
Added bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with Selenium
- Good knowledge of Linux command line
- Experience with continuous integration system (Jenkins or BuildBot)
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.