About the Project
Within a project for a major car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
In your role as a Test engineer for embedded systems you will support in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a german OEM as part of our agile scrum team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- specification and implementation of testcases for component tests of the diagnostics capability by usage of it's service-oriented interfaces
- creation of mock-ups to simulate non-existing 3rd party components
- support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability
- execution of automated and manual tests
- analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team
- user story refinement and support in sprint planning
- task decomposition and estimation
- support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks
- Advanced experience in Test Automation
- Experience in any programming language, ideally in Python
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Good understanding of agile test approach
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-activeness etc...
Nice to have
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set
- Expertise in test automation tools for embedded systems
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Robot Framework
- Software development experience on Linux Systems
- Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
- Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level
- Advanced experience in creating automated tests, execute them and collect results.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
- Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
- Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive would be a plus
- Understanding of Service oriented architecture would be a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change.
Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44+ cities and 25+ countries with an international, agile workforce of 18,000+ people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping 420+ global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Serbia is a growing international IT hub and a new market for Luxoft. As a key location for the company, Luxoft Serbia participates in a range of global projects for the world’s largest brands. We empower our clients with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions as we develop the software of the future across diverse areas of everyday life.
na osnovu 32 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Рекао бих да је ово једна сјајна компанија у којој можете наћи много сјајних и талентованих људи. Добио сам подршку од првог дана и имају одличне платформе за учење које ће вам помоћи у развоју каријере. Компанија пружа врхунску опрему и погодности. Већина тимова ради на даљину, али на располагању је и невероватна канцеларија.
Још увек нисам наишао ни на једну негативну страну рада овде.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Luxoft offers unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth
Work from Anywhere
Luxoft Training Center
Educational Programs for Current and Future Managers
BRIDGE Mentorship Program
English Language Lessons
Library for Self-Education
Recognition and Evaluation
Thomas DISC Assessment