Work REMOTELY from anywhere for a US Company
Referrizer LLC is our fast-growing company with headquarters in Miami FL, USA, and a team around the globe (Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Philippines, Mexico, South Africa, Canada…), expanding and hiring great people who enjoy working from home. Become part of a fast-growing company where you learn, grow, create, and enjoy doing what you love. Imagine success, where your design is used by millions of people worldwide.
We offer unique opportunities with flexible work hours, incredible growth opportunities, no income ceiling, agile environment, team spirit, empowering corporate culture and stock-ownership (five years of financial freedom plan). A dream job is one that you love what you do, working with people you like to work with, creating a product that is changing millions of people’s lives.
We are looking for hard-working, intelligent, resourceful people with proven excellent user interface development skills with attention to pixel perfect detail who are willing to work from home for a US based Company. Your main responsibilities as a UI Architect will be to transform our designs into enterprise quality pixel perfect front-end code.
As a UI Architect, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Must be highly motivated, positive & friendly, able to work in a team, and capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize and optimize our set of Angular.js UI frameworks and UI libraries
- Create technical architecture of UI framework
- Define standards and best practices
- Provide recommendations for technical architecture of UI portal framework along with pluggable modules
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies
- Continuously working towards building reusable enterprise/business level components
- Identify process automation opportunities and work with dev team to continually improv DevOps procedures
- 5+ years experience of UI development
- Ui portfolio demonstrating enterprise level front-end code
- In depth understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Graphic design background preferred
- UX/UI background a major plus
- Strong experience with UI Application Development (Single-Page Applications)
- Experience in building micro front end apps to promote multiple teams producing code with less dependency and faster release cycles
- Should be proficient in identifying reusable components and be able to build/evolve/maintain the components to speed up future development
- Experience in developing solutions and guiding commercial grade, responsive, cross-platform applications for multiple devices
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times
- Experience in component driven design to guide the teams in building applications with performance and reusability
- Knowledge of security protocols and application to safeguard applications
- Good understanding in principles of accessibility
- Experience in use of source code management system git and build tools like ant, maven
- Should be well versed in evaluating frameworks/tools/solutions, prepare working models and help the teams in execution
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies
- Good experience in Incremental/Evolutionary architecture
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume electronically.