Aneco is in a need of the UI designer. Currently, working remotely with the set shift 11h-19h, free gym and other office perks as it opens later in the year. 100% benefits on the full salary. Opportunity to work on exciting projects tied to ecommerce and Lifecycle Marketing. Any additional questions or interest to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape the look and feel of our web application. The ideal candidate will have experience working in close collaboration with developers, product designers, and UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Design and implement the visual look and feel of our web application including layout, styles, graphics, and icons
- Understand current tooling and technical possibilities for UX/UI elements and implementations and design to those possibilities
- Create and maintain a style and design guide for the application that serves as the reference for developers implementing new features
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and mockups
- Prototype UIs at appropriate levels of fidelity
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Work with both pixel based and actual HTML/CSS mockups
- Work closely with development team to implement and refine visual aspects of the application including directly working in HTML/CSS to dial in designs
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven portfolio of web application UI design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, and user flows that have been implemented into a working web application
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Experience with UX mockup tools such as Figma, Balsamiq
- Experience working in an iterative and collaborative development process where features are rapidly being built and constantly improved
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team