Wargaming is looking for a UI Tech Artist to work on World of Warships: Legends in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships: Legends is a cross-platform AAA project that conquered the players of the PlayStation and XBox, and is becoming popular on mobile platforms.
The mobile development team works in harmony with the console view of the project, but at the same time improves the experience for mobile players with platform specifics in mind.
What will you do?
- Create and implement interface elements in collaboration with designers and programmers using an in-house UI framework;
- Organize screens transition logic;
- Work on UI animations.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Figma, XD, Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop;
- Solid design skills;
- Programming or layout skills;
- Knowledge of markup-based languages (like HTML);
- Love for games;
- Advanced Russian;
- Intermediate English or higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Work experience in game or mobile app development;
- Own projects;
- Python/ActionScript 3/ React/ Angular/ Vue.js skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz