Japanese company that operates all over the world.
One of the largest online English language schools in Japan.
Our company is looking for an UI/UX Designer for our Belgrade office to turn our platform into an easy-to-use product for our users. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
UI / UX Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design and build graphic user interface elements (menus, tabs, buttons, search fields, etc.)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Bachelor degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 1-2 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Responsive front-end web development skills (HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (Adobe CS / Sketch / Invision, etc.)
- User-centered design methodologies (usability testing, wireframing, etc.)
- Fluent in business English
- Good time-management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Conditions and salary will be discussed during the interview.
Please send us your portfolio along with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.