Magnitude is a Cloud-based Technology Startup focused on redesigning and innovating the Transportation and Supply Chain Industry. Our main mission is to reduce waste in the transportation sector by optimizing it with automation and machine learning technology.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment. Products such as Landing Pages, Websites, Mobile & Web Applications.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our needs and help us grow our customer base.
Important: When providing your CV, please include reference Work and a Portfolio.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create wireframes, user flows and prototypes for a range of features, from small interactive elements and multi-page experiences
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Use existing design systems and style guides to create on-brand and intuitive product deliverables.
- Basic Knowledge of Java, JSP would be an advantage (not mandatory)
- Analyze user interactions using analytics software like Google Analytics, Heap, Hotjar, Smartlook, etc…
- Stay up to date on the web’s latest technologies and make sure all sites and their products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Define and maintain UX Strategy for products
- Identify and troubleshoot UX proConduct layout adjustments based on user feedback problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Collaborate with other leads and team members, including Product Management, Engineering & QA
Skills And Qualifications
- UX - UI design portfolio
- 3+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Higher education or credited certification in UX Design, Human-Centered Design, or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge working with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, AdobeXD)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Wireframe.cc, Sketch, Axure, and/or InVision)
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, and other relevant, up-to-date Internet standards is a plus
- Experience in the product development process of enterprise-level applications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail, and a curious mindset
- Ability to work on an existing design to meet new feature and scope requirements
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Good time-management skills
- Fluent in English (C1 – advanced)
Talent Acquisition Manager