Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Using latest industry standards is our highest priority and implementing agile methods gives us possibility to quickly answer to all clients’ needs and adapt quickly to all changes that one project can require.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently Optima Apps is expanding its team and we need new colleagues to join us and take part in projects that will shape up systems in some of the most challenging industries World-Wide.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in working with Figma
- A portfolio that shows your talent and flexibility in approaching different styles
- Willingness to identify user needs, offer clear solutions, and deliver them through detailed design
- Ability to create visually appealing, user-friendly and consistent user interface components (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, and animation, etc.)
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- Experience with visual identity and brand design
- Team player with a proactive attitude who can approach assigned tasks independently and who can communicate with different departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic, but relaxed working atmosphere
- Working on long-term projects
- Office or hybrid model of work (2-4 days from office)
- 23 days of annual leave, additional vacation days loyalty program
- Private health insurance
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Team buildings and other fun activities
- Referral bonus
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, fruits available every day / Afterwork party on last Friday of the month
We appreciate every sent application, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.