We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer that would join our team and contribute to the creation of new products, in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world!
Ragebite is a company that is involved with the development of various products in the Esports world and competitive gaming. We have a clear goal and vision, where together with our partners we try to provide next-level solutions for the generations to come.
We need a new colleague to fill the position of UI/UX designer, who will be able to independently complete tasks, to lead a team of other designers, and based on the provided documentation to offer up various solutions. We need a teammate that has experience with dashboard design and that is able to style user interfaces for gamers and younger end-users.
- A young team led by passion and idea
- Eager to learn, constantly improving and enhancing
- Creative and motivated
- Open and ready for suggestions
- Competitive pay
- Regular bonuses and raises
A chance to develop yourself in the fast-growing industry
- Cool office, snacks, and team building events
- Design and build products that make you and your team proud.
- Guide the design process throughout the project.
- Drive client presentations and discussions of your team’s work.
- Push both clients and colleagues to reach the best possible solutions for their products, not just ones that are easiest to sell.
- Properly hand off design work and assets to the development team.
- Good knowledge of both UI and UX principles, and common design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, etc.
- A portfolio that showcases both UX and visual design skills.
- An ability to process and handle feedback well.
- Cutting edge understanding of desktop/mobile best practices.
- Experience with ambiguous client briefs.
- An ability to create interactive prototypes
With your CV please deliver your portfolio link (Behance, Dribbble, Website) or a sample of your previous work in a PDF format.