Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. Our top average wired speed (900Mbps on our hyperfast 1Gb product) is over 11x faster than the UK's average broadband speed.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
We are looking for a UX/CX Designer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for an experienced UX/CX Designer who can take responsibility for the design and user experience of core journeys and products that provide seamless experiences for our customers. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Owning the interaction designs for all digital products (mobile, desktop and tablet) ensuring that the user experience contributes to our business and brand goals
- Work closely with stakeholders to scope projects to produce production ready UX designs for easy handover to UI and development teams
- Prioritise key journeys and run customer journey mapping workshops to identify gaps, pain points and opportunities for improvements to achieve customer and business goals
- Align all experiences and optimisation proposals with data driven insight through internal data, Google Analytics and user research
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable ability to present convincing ideas, run workshops, and group sessions designed to extract visionary thinking and evaluate experiences including in a virtual environment.
- Track record of running practical customer experience journey workshops and familiar with the tools and framework required to run them and deliver outputs
- Proven understanding and delivery of UX Programmes and the UCD process.
- Advanced usage of flow mapping tools like Creately / Visio / Other, alongside Google Analytics and Data knowledge
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!