Around since 1994, Arise Virtual Solutions Inc. has created a disruptive technology platform that connects the world’s biggest brands with the largest network of gig-economy Service Partners in the BPO industry. Owned by Warburg Pincus, one of the world’s largest Private Equity Firms, Arise is the work-from-home pioneer and now the CX Transformation trailblazer. We are changing the way the world WORKS with every major brand that we support. Come be a part of the revolution as a regular-full-time employee of Arise Virtual Solutions!
As a key transformational role reporting to the VP Digital Transformation, the UX Designer is responsible for creating high-quality, seamless user experiences for customers, service partners, and employees by optimizing the functional experience and creating a polished and distinctive branded experience for products and applications. This role will have the opportunity to transform a variety of user experiences ranging between internal-use applications, B2B commercial products, and Arise’s core B2B Platform.
Work together with Product and Engineering teams to plan, document, communicate, execute, and iteratively optimize user experiences.
- Conduct market discovery activities including Persona Interviews and market scans to inform UX recommendations
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to develop a shared understanding of business and user goals.
- Manage processes for gathering user and stakeholder feedback on existing UX and design ideas to iterate on design.
- Design short- and long-term UX vision and strategy for products and applications supported.
- Develop a deep understanding and documentation of customer journeys, personas and segmentation.
- Collect and analyze user behaviors and needs through qualitative and quantitative user research such as interviews, field studies, surveys, A/B testing, digital experience monitoring, and usability testing.
- Design solutions to address critical user pain points and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Apply user-centered design processes that incorporate data (e.g., from real user monitoring (RUM) technologies), user insights, and continuous feedback.
- Develop and communicate design ideas through prototypes, wireframes, user flows, and other design deliverables.
- Ensure applications and products supported meet objectives for usability, adhere to relevant design and accessibility standards, comply with brand strategy and identity guidelines, and deliver positive experiences.
- Translate user research insights into stories, and partner with development team members to prioritize and deliver them.
- Use and coach others on UI/UX tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Communicate UX strategy and designs to internal and external stakeholders to build consensus and convey the impact of design decisions on user, customer, and business outcomes.
- Contribute to and promote adoption of design patterns, standards, and systems.
- Act as the UX lead on one or more products
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Product Design or a major design discipline (or equivalent training or years of experience).
- 7-10 years of experience as a UI/UX designer using tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.
- Deep skills in one or more of the following design disciplines: interaction design, user interface design, information design, graphic design.
- Experience with user research methods and techniques (e.g., usability testing, contextual inquiry, etc.) and conducting user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Background in Gig-economy Platforms, Digital Market Places, B2B SaaS, or other Digital Platforms preferred.
- A record of successful delivery of new products as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- High command of verbal and written English.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Ability to work remotely, and collaborate with remote team members
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Join a diverse group of awesome individuals Making a Difference every day
- ~70% of your Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits paid by Arise
- 401k – 40% match starting on day 1
- Tuition Reimbursement of $4,000 each year!
- Generous PTO Plan starting from day 1
- 9 holidays and 1 Diversity Day
- Maternity & Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance 100% paid by Arise
- Work hard AND have FUN! We play a lot at Arise.
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless! Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V