Corsearch is the premier provider of creation and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. With highly trained researchers, an expansive global content set, work-flow and specialized technology tools, which incorporate customer input.
Corsearch has more than 800 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
Why work as a UX Designer with Corsearch?
We are currently seeking a seasoned UX designer to join our product team. In this role, you will help bring user-centered product design practices to our product definition discipline, helping identify the most valuable problems to solve and the most effective solutions for addressing them.
- You're good at and enjoy...
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Being the voice and the advocate for the user's needs while balancing the business goals
- Employ critical thinking and use empathy traits
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
What do we ask of you?
- You can do these things...
- Design and conduct user interviews, user surveys, and usability tests for understanding unmet needs, pains, and undiscovered opportunities
- UX deliverables when ideating on new features and app experiences:
- Competitive Analysis Reports
- UX Audit reports
- Personas and Research Reports
- Sitemap and Information Architecture
- Experience Maps, User Journeys and User Flows
- Interactive Prototypes (Low and High-fidelity)
- Develop and contribute to our Design System
- Present and communicate insights gained from customer research in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- Collaborate with Product Managers and key customer-facing stakeholders to understand the goals and objectives of the user, and tactfully assure that the best outcomes benefit the users
- Participate and conduct UX research, user testing and design reviews
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to define features and ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- 3-5 years of UX Design experience
- Working knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Miro, InVision, Axure, Zeplin, Overflow and an awareness of Storybook
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in UX research and design
- Experience conducting user research, creating personas, user journeys and familiarity with Design thinking methodology
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Strong self-starter with excellent communication skills
- A user-centric mindset
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days to re-charge your batteries.
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours.
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!