JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
UX DESIGNER (M/F)
At JAGGAER our mission is to provide an outstanding experience for our users. Our designers take complex tasks and make them intuitive and easy-to-use for our users.
Design Thinking is in our DNA. We care deeply about the people who use our products. The UX team plays an integral part in the product development process. Solving the most challenging supply chain problems requires a culture of innovation, collaboration, and deep empathy for the user. We collaborate closely with each other and with engineers and product managers to create industry-leading products that deliver value for our users.
We are looking for a problem solver to join our team. You are a restless innovator at heart who is constantly thinking about design flaws in the products and services you use. More importantly, you think about how you would fix them. Simplifying the complex excites you. You truly believe that building desirable experiences starts with deep understanding of the users and their needs. You look beyond the UI to design experiences that leverage technology like AI, ML etc. If this is you, come join us.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Shape the user experience for one or more products in our portfolio.
- Design solutions that meet Accessibility guidelines
- Improve and contribute to the design system to ensure a cohesive experience.
- Understand, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements.
- Conduct user research and user testing.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, software testers in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Partner with sales, customer support, training, and others to design solutions that are easy to use, implement and support.
- Proficient in English
- 5+ years professional experience in UX/UI design or related field
- Experience with complex enterprise software
- Excellent Interaction Design skills
- Ability to create outstanding design concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Curious mindset with an urge to learn new skills, techniques, and tools.
- Proficient in industry design tools (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD etc.)
- Online portfolio featuring recent projects that demonstrate your process, workflow and execution.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills
What does success look like?
You are User-focused: You understand our users and work to ensure the user needs are met. You visit our clients and immerse yourself in their problems and challenges. You understand their work environments and how our products help them achieve their goals.
Design for users: You communicate directly and regularly with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand our users’ workflows, mindsets, and experiences using our products. You serve as a voice of the user, incorporating user feedback into the designs. You work closely with other User Experience and Design counterparts to deliver a high-quality user experience. You validate your design assumptions by testing the designs with the users.
You are highly collaborative: You actively listen to the feedback from colleagues in UX, Product Managers, Customer support and other management roles. You initiate collaborative design sessions with product and engineering to ensure the design meets the business requirements and is technically feasible.
Work well with software engineers: You share your designs and the “Why” behind the designs with engineers. You partner with the engineering lead to understand the technical feasibility of the solutions before the final design is created. You lead interactive design sessions with your Engineering counterparts to ensure that short and long-term design goals are achieved. You provide the long-term design vision for the feature and help break it down into incremental changes that can be worked on independently.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!