Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner for their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
What you will do
- We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications
- Work directly with the stakeholders to improve UX of our products
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around business specifications
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Collaborate with the development team to achieve business goals and objectives
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Expertise in Sketch and Abstract
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Experience using JIRA
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 100% Remote
- Competitive salary
- Long-term (12+ months) Freelance Contract