IO Global is searching for a UX/UI Designer to join their Lightwallet team. IOG is currently developing the next generation of crypto wallets. We want to offer a 360-degree solution for Cardano users (Crypto, Identity, Voting, DApps…) and find ways to create an engaging and consistent experience for a wide range of user personas. The UX/UI Designer role is pivotal to transcribing the UX findings into attractive designs that fit the needs of the project as part of the development scope.
In this role, you will be an active participant in blockchain adoption, giving back freedom and ownership to the world. Work on a product that will be used by millions of users worldwide. Leave your trace by setting up methodology and design standards within the department and the company as a whole.
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will need to show their proficiency in both UI and UX methodologies and a portfolio that proves they have worked on real-life projects. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist the UX team in user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret qualitative feedback and research findings
- Collaborate to create wireframes, user journeys, and workflows
- Collaborate on the design of the information architecture and sitemaps
- Collaborate on surveys and focus groups
- Conduct usability testing for software products
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and appear
- Collaborate with technical and product managers to understand the technical constraints of the product that will guide the workflow
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI and UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Work with style standards on fonts, colors, and images provided by the branding team.
- 5 years + UI/UX or Product Design experience
- BSc/ BA in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Proven experience with mobile apps, web apps, and blockchain wallets
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience in information architecture (mindmap, navigation, site map)
- Experience in prototyping and wireframe mockup
- Experience in creating and maintaining asset libraries and style guides
- Ideally, have experience with usability testing
- Ideally, have experience in user research and analysis
- Fluent in English and able to present ideas clearly.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an European timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.