We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this, we're looking to assemble a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent: UX/UI Designer (work from home - full-time freelance position).
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for creating beautiful and user-friendly interfaces for our websites. You’ll design responsive and adaptive layouts as well as create user behavior scenarios for our platform. You’ll help us identify weak points, suggest improvements, and work on implementing the best web design practices on our web pages.
Therefore, a keen eye for details, innovative and creative thinking, as well as previous experience working as a UX/UI designer are mandatory. A curious and dynamic attitude, positive outlook as well as a market-oriented mindset are also a must.
- Work closely in a team in a productive manner
- Develop complex and attractive web interfaces
- Create page designs with the best UX/UI practices in mind
- Design and improve user behavior scenarios
- Design responsive and adaptive web page layouts
- Previous work experience in UX/UI (1-3 years minimum)
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to work with composition, typography, and color
- Goal-driven attitude and an ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with material design and iOS design guidelines
- A perfectionist attitude and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and with a productivity tracking tool such as Time Doctor
- Capable of sitting 8 or more hours behind the computer
- Being able to acquire new information quickly and put it to use
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
- Able to accept and implement feedback
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Working in a results-oriented environment
- Starting salary range: €1000 – €3500 per month depending on your UX/UI design experience and skills
Does the position of a UX/UI Designer speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV and portfolio in English. If you do not submit a portfolio with your CV, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your skills. The process includes paid test assignments, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.