The UX/UI Designer will be part of a team working on projects for international clients. They will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating user experiences for our clients’ web applications and for our in-house software projects.
- Excellent knowledge of design and prototyping tools (such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma)
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- General knowledge and feeling for UX and UI
- Ability to think outside the box
- Deep understanding of various design patterns and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of design systems, UI patterns, color theory and typography
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Additional desirable skills:
- Expertise with graphics editing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Experience with wireframing and design thinking
- Experience working with timelines and managing briefs
- Precision and pragmatism
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
We love trying out new ideas and experiments, so this is a great position for curious, self-starter types. You'll work hands on with new technologies and have the opportunity to meaningfully shape the look and feel of our products.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2021.