The UX/UI Designer will be a part of our client’s nearshore team that is responsible for the company’s digital platforms. Your mission will be to get to know the client, their product, and its average user, as well as offer design solutions that correspond to the UI’s purpose. You will collaborate with our clients and across teams in various stages of product development so as to create the best possible user experience. If you crave new challenges and opportunities to improve your skills, make sure you send us your application!
What will you do?
- Design the UI for websites as well as mobile and web applications
- Create the client’s visual identity
- Understand the business needs and respond to them by creating intuitive and engaging user experience
- Participate in the UI/UX design process to create elegant and simple solutions to complex visual and interaction design challenges
- Communicate with the client to better understand the business requirements and brainstorm ideas for the improvement of the user experience
- Explain the on-page interactivity both in verbal form and functional specifications so developers can understand the underlying details and behaviors
- Continuously provide design improvement recommendations based on the industry best practices, user behavior, and site/app analytics
What about skills & experience?
- At least 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- A portfolio of your work
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience with Sketch and Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision
- Ability to quickly build low-to-high fidelity user prototypes that demonstrate a range of customer journeys and flows
- Understanding of how different features and UIs affect each other within a product
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Affinity for teamwork
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus!
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with the Adobe package and other animation tools
- Experience with TYPO3 CMS
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills
Why you'll love working here?
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions and paid courses
- An option to work from home
- Private health insurance
- A chance to be a part of a casual but highly professional environment
- Kind and nurturing environment that helps you boost your skills and improve your career
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Birthday cake :)
Epic Software Solutions is a software development company that delivers outsourcing, nearshoring, offshoring services, and project-based solutions. EPICSS team specializes in Mobile Applications, Web Development, Design, and Marketing. Our goal is to provide innovative and creative IT services to businesses whose main goal is online growth. Focusing on results, we use our technical talents and industry insight to help you meet your digital goals. The original idea is to use the knowledge of Serbian IT professionals and export it to foreign markets in order to compete and prove our quality on global IT scene. If you’re looking for something new - you’re in the right place. We strive to be industrious and innovative, offering our clients exactly what they wish, and
putting their desires at the top of our priority list.