GGStudio Digital Agency d.o.o.
We are hiring! Join the team of chatty programmers, designers, and marketers.
GG is always on the hunt for down-to-earth individual thinkers that know how to work in a team and occasionally play video games. If you’d like to build bulletproof products and create long-lasting digital legacies for startups all around the world, then read on to find out more about our job openings.
- 3+ years Product (UI/UX design) experience Great portfolio of UI/UX work that shows your process from the problem statement through to wireframing and final design.
- Proficiency with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch.
- Experience with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision or Marvel.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Fluent in the English language
- Translate business needs and requirements into intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Lead the UI/UX design process to create elegant and simple solutions to complex visual and interaction design challenges for web, mobile, tablet, and more.
- Ability to quickly build low-to-high fidelity user prototypes that demonstrate a range of customer journeys and flows.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components.
- Working closely with the team to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Approach projects with curiosity, creative flexibility, attention to detail, and deadline-oriented
- Communicate the intricacies of on-page interactivity both in verbal form and documented annotations/functional specifications so developers understand underlying details and behaviors
- Continuously provide usability design improvement recommendations based on industry best practices, observed user behavior, and site/app analytics
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2021.