As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring client satisfaction and loyalty. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Testing and improving design of the websites and mobile applications
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
What about skills & experience?
- 2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- UX/UI design portfolio
- Proficiency with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch or similar programs
- Experience with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision or Adobe XD
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Problem solver and customer-centered
Why you'll love working here?
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)