JustRaspberry is a progressive and insightful IT company, technically and creatively skilled to translate your idea into its best digital self.
Fueled by a young, tight-knit, and fast-growing team of professionals, we specialize in Mobile App and Web Development, Design, and Marketing following the latest digital trends. We push the boundaries with our design and development approach that is made to create engaging and immersive digital experiences that bring you a return on creativity. We’re growing and we’re looking to hire an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring client satisfaction and loyalty. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- UX/UI design portfolio
- Proficiency with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch or similar programs.
- Experience with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision or Marvel
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Problem solver and customer-centered
Why you'll love working at Just Raspberry?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- The positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated, and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Birthday cake :)
All CV’s will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, applicants agree to submit their personal data for the purpose of conducting the selection.