Leanapy is a VC-backed Fintech start-up that helps consumers to pay for consumer goods on installments. Leanpay is creating an ecosystem that enables consumers to pay overtime for every important purchase frictionless and easy in any shop, eliminating the need to use a classic credit card or personal loans. Consumer financing is the hottest trend in Fintech with total investments of over 500m USD in the last 12 months, and Leanpay is aiming to be at the forefront of that trend in Europe. Our multidisciplinary team, made of experienced professionals from retail, banking, and financial software development, allows us to create a solution that brings additional value to our network of shops and their customers. With offices in Ljubljana and Belgrade, we are looking to expand our team in Belgrade in order to scale our solution across Europe.
- You love building great UX/UI for web and mobile apps.
- You know that it is better done than perfect.
- You like to work in agile environments and accept changes as challenges, not as difficulties.
- You like to provide and receive feedback as a necessary part of making good ideas great.
- You think fast and you are not shy to show imperfect solutions in order to get quick feedback.
- You are familiar with wireframing and UI prototyping
- You know how to conduct surveys and make the most out of them.
- You are able to help break down a feature while keeping an eye on the bigger project vision
- You are an excellent team player and enjoy working in small, tight-knit teams in a highly collaborative fashion, alongside developers and a product manager.
- You are a great facilitator with outstanding communication skills. You want to be an essential part of a high performing cross-functional team where continuous improvement, collaboration, open feedback, and communication is expected, encouraged, and rewarded.
- You deeply care about the impact of your work, you enjoy solving problems of all kinds for different kinds of users. You are used to testing your solutions through regular and continuous user feedback as well as metrics and A/B tests.
- You are passionate about digital product design and you have a user-focused mentality. You easily balance the newest industry approaches and pragmatic, data-driven product design solutions.
- Have 3+ years cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS) building awesome digital product and product features, ideally from an in-house environment.
- Are highly skilled in a state of the art design tools like Figma or Sketch, Marvel App or InVision App, Zeplin, Balsamiq, or any other wireframing tool.
Nice to have experience:
- Experience in designing web and mobile Bank apps
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Very collegial, open-minded team and hard-working team
- Work on cutting-edge FinTech solutions
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- Work from home package
- Private health insurance
- 28 days paid vacation
If you believe you are our UX/UI designer, please send us your CV and portfolio. We are looking forward to getting you on board. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.