The UX/UI Designer position is for an entry to intermediate level UX/UI Designer who is adept at web design and possesses a good understanding of UI and frontend concepts. We’re looking for a talented designer with a broad skillset to jump into our small (but growing) inhouse creative team. You must be passionate about design and have the confidence and talent to make everything you work on great. We’re a rapidly growing company in an amazing field. We need you to help us communicate our vision to the world. You’ll work on a range of projects including: interactive and interface design, websites, branding, brochures, signs, video graphics and so much more. It will be exciting and never repetitive.
- Own and take responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of UI and UX for Mediavuk projects.
- Operate as a member of the Design Team to design best-in-class UX.
- Collaborating with Product and Development Team and providing the voice of design to project decision making.
- Passionate and excited about all things Design and UX – we want you to bring fresh ideas to the team and always act as a UX evangelist to us internally and our clients,
- Regularly communicating with clients to test out ideas and get more feedback.
- Open to constructive design criticism, participatory design and design thinking activities.
- Portfolio of previous UX/UI design projects.
- Expert knowledge of mocking tools like PS, Adobe CS, InVision, pen and paper.
- Proven visual design sense and the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas through drawing.
- Proficiency with human-centered design (design thinking) research methodology.
- You believe that creativity comes from iterations and different approaches and you are willing to start over to achieve the best user experiences.
- High comfort level with both written and verbal communication with clients.
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to work simultaneously across several tasks.