Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a UX/UI Designer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Design beautiful, thoughtful, and scalable interfaces for consumer and enterprise products
- Define, communicate, and get buy-in on UI/UX best practices with stakeholders across Engineering and Product
- Evolve high-level visual concepts into pixel-perfect designs (with whiteboarding and mock-ups in between!)
- Be the user-advocate, while working to align stakeholder goals and product requirements
- Gather key insights through data and user analysis to find users' unmet & unspoken needs
- Document UI/UX requirements and interactions to assist Product for development, training, and sales purposes
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to help build, test, and evaluate designs from idea to release
- Assist with training stakeholders during the Product roll-out process, providing support during the early stages of the launch
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of Product UI/UX experience designing consumer and enterprise products
- Must have proven experience as a UI designer with strong visual design skills and the ability to create design systems
- Solid experience with responsive, mobile, and TV app design
- Experience in the media space preferred
- Strong understanding of UX design, knowledge of UX best practices, and the ability to create wireframes, user journeys and prototypes
- Proficient with industry standard tools (i.e., Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to create high fidelity designs for hand-off and collaboration with developers
- Self-sufficient, able to manage projects in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Takes initiative, team player, thoughtful, and action-and-results oriented
- Strong communication, documentation, organization, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to dive into and understand technology, workflows and structure behind Deluxe's software platforms, products and tools
- High command of verbal and written English with good communication and reporting skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours/weekends as needed
Important! Please remember to provide examples or portfolio of work with your application.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
- Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
- Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Deadline for applications: 03.02.2022.
Američka kompanija Scopic Software je lider po kvalitetu i ekonomski prilagođenim veb, mobilnim i desktop rešenjima. Kompanija je osnovana 2006. godine i sada ima skoro 200 zaposlenih širom sveta. Mi jesmo globalna kompanija, ali smo fokusirani na specifične, lokalne potrebe naših klijenata. Ništa nas ne inspiriše više od izazova pronalaženja pravog rešenja za određeni problem. Naši zaposleni rade od kuće, a rad je zabavan i izazovan. Radno vreme kod nas je fleksibilno.
na osnovu N/A recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Neograničena fleksibilnost, internacionalni tim ljudi koji stvarno znaju šta rade, kul projekti, rad od kuće ili gde god da postoji internet. Nema članskih kartica teretana, biblioteka, bazena, privatnog zdravstvenog osiguranja ali zarađuje se dovoljno da sve to možeš pokriti o svom trošku bez problema.
Nema zamerki, savršeno mesto za rad.
- Đorđe P.
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na neodređeni vremenski period više od jedne godine
Ove informacije su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
QA Specialist 1 plata