Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade, Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the corporate relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology, and solutions to relocate transferees seamlessly and stress-free.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. Someone who will help us build intuitive and elegant software to make moving easier for movers and consumers alike.
Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation and interaction components. To be successful in this role, you should have at least some experience with all aspects of UX/UI design from user research and persona creation, to information architecture, journey mapping and process flows, to interaction design and prototyping.
You must have 2-4 years of UX/UI experience in an agency, company, or high-level freelance experience with a portfolio that showcases designs for both web and mobile.
Ultimately, you will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience. You’ll interface directly with clients to get direct information. You’ll work on client and internal projects doing UX/UI prototypes of full websites and mobile apps.
- Design of our products (web, iOS, Android)
- Create deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
- Contribute to the product roadmap with ideas for evolving and iterating the user experience based on quantitative data and user research
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg. responsiveness)
- Develop, expand and adhere to style standards to maintain design coherence
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
- QA the implementation of your designs
- 2-4 years of proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- History of creating elegant designs across the web and mobile products
- Experience building apps that are consumer experience focused
- Proficiency in creating wireframes, designing interfaces and building interactive prototypes
- Proficiency using Adobe XD and Figma
- Client facing experience; comfortable with clients
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with other team members as well as other teams (engineers, QA)
Deadline for applications: 24.09.2021.