Someone who turns our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Responsibilities that are included: gathering user requirements, designing graphic
elements and building navigation components, Illustrating design ideas using storyboards,
process flows and sitemaps. All that with a lot of experience with design software and wireframe tools.
We create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
Our UX/UI Designers also do:
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Requirements for this position:
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills