This designer will work on both marketing websites, and digital products and services, so it's equally important that the skillset is balanced between being able to deliver well executed mockups, as well as understanding how these UIs work and how people are supposed to use them.
In this role, the designer will be required to work with stakeholders and across teams in various stages of digital product design and development process in order to produce the best possible product user experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally, in spoken and in written form (you will do a lot of this).
- Ability to identify and define problems independently, instead of relying on client's hypotheses.
- Recognize and understand how new UI and features affect the current state of the product.
- Ability to create — as well as work within existing — design systems, and design off of established visual identity and branding.
- Ability to communicate ideas through prototypes and low fidelity design.
- Ability to critique work openly and explain design decisions, especially to stakeholders.
- Ability to efficiently prepare their work for hand-off to the developers.
- Ability to organize workload independently within project requirements while respecting timeframes.
- Ability to work with others on the same materials, and produce solutions through a collaborative effort. Rarely will you work on something alone.
- Ability to work in Figma.
- Understanding of the implementation of digital products and ability to communicate — verbally, and visually — to developers what they need to build.
- Familiarity with common engineering practices (change management, Git, Agile, etc.)
- Familiarity with the PLM and MRP processes.
This is an unlimited duration, full time position.
We guarantee fair compensation based on the skill level of the candidate.
Working hours are roughly 10h–18h, provided there's enough overlap with clients' timezones.
Product design agency.
We are experts in finding creative ways of overcoming the challenges which are keeping our clients at a distance from their success through various stages of their growth.
Some challenges we deal with using design, while others require a wide gamut of skillsets and expertise.
So yes, we are a design agency. A design agency which understands that design alone is not enough to ensure the success we’re after.